Now what am I familiar with:
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Star Trek Original (Seen about a 1/3 of the episodes)
- Started Deep Space 9 (not very far along at all)
- Star Wars 4, 5, and 6.
- Some of Farscape
- Stargate: SG-1
- Stargate: Atlantis
- Stargate: Universe (a little over half) Stargate (The first movie)
- Stargate Continuum
- Stargate Ark of Truth
- and probably some others. Now what am I familiar with.
Stargate on it. That noted, I am probably now an expert on Stargate. My family has been on a Stargate kick for a while. But as Universe is all that is left, it will soon be over and we will move on. It is not that my family doesn't watch anything else we do. This just seems to be the preference since is is what we all can agree to like. Stargate is actually probably one of my favorites, I think it is tied with Star Trek TNG. I remember playing Star Trek in my backyard with my sisters. I have practicly grown up with Sci-Fi. It was a big part of my childhood. What can I say, it is part of who I am.
Oh and if you are wondering who on earth Daniel Jackson is. This is him. He is really Dr. Daniel Jackson, but we always call him Daniel. He is an amazing archaeologist. I will probably do a post on him latter.